For me, becoming a lawyer has always been about helping others seek justice and fighting for the rights of our clients. As a former prosecutor in the Suffolk District Attorney’s office, I began to understand what was important to jurors in making their determinations which helped me in becoming an effective trial lawyer.
As a proud Iraq Veteran and former Army Captain, I understand how important the words service and duty are. I bring these qualities with me into the courtroom where I help clients obtain millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts in New York State.
- Army Commendation Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal with M Device
- Iraq Campaign Medal
- New York Bar
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit Bar
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A