Recently, Governor Kathy Hochul signed a new piece of legislation that requires auto insurance providers to provide protection known as supplemental spousal liability insurance to…
After Governor Kathy Hochul’s disappointing veto of the Grieving Families Act proposal earlier this year, State lawmakers will make another attempt to update New York…
New York Governor Kathy Hochul vetoed the Grieving Families Act just before its deadline on Monday night. New York’s wrongful death statute remains largely unchanged…
Edgewell Personal Care Company, manufacturer of the popular Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Sunscreen Spray, recalled multiple batches of their SPF 30 product after finding…
Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC has recently issued a voluntary recall of 38 lots of NP Thyroid, Thyroid Tablets, USP after routine testing found these lots to…
In June 2021, the medical device manufacturer Philips issued a voluntary recall of several sleep apnea machines and ventilators containing defective PE-PUR sound abatement foam….
Best Brands Consumer Products is recalling Disney-branded hand sanitizers featuring Mickey Mouse and Star Wars’ The Mandalorian over the presence of potentially cancer-causing benzene and…
Pfizer Inc. has said that it will be recalling some lots of a high blood pressure drug and two authorized generic versions due to the…
WE CAN HELP
CALL US NOWFree Case Review
FREE CASE REVIEW
- Joe and I just wanted to send you this note thanking you for the professional way you handled our lawsuit. Your kindness was extremely appreciated in a very difficult time. When we found out the people that caused the accident had no insurance, we thought our chances of receiving any settlement was nonexistent. Once we met with you and released you were able to help us our minds were put at ease. Your aggressive manner of handling the case exceeded our expectations. Please feel free to use us as a reference. Thank you so much and best wishes,
Danielle and Joe
- Thank you for all your help. It has been a long journey. At last, the light at the end of the tunnel. Also, thank Tom for the help and work he put in.
- My experience during the time of negotiations was extremely positive. Josh Sandberg handled my lawsuit with the utmost integrity. He returned all my phone calls in a timely manner and answered all my questions. Josh made things less stressful. I would highly recommend Josh and the entire staff at Cellino Law.
- This is to express our gratitude to you and your team in helping us and Stephanie navigate through the legal process following her car accident. We are very satisfied with the outcome and grateful for your hard work and attention to details. We fell confident that with this compensation, Stephanie will be able to move forward with her studies and her life with the ability to care for some of her health needs resulting from the injuries sustained following her car accident. Thank you very much and may God continue to bless your efforts.
Jose & Rose
- Cellino Law was a great company to work with. From the beginning they came out and met with my uncle and myself and assured us that everything would be taken care of from beginning to end our lawyer state and constant contact with us to make sure that everything would go smoothly and it did. I would definitely recommend anybody to go to Cellino Law for whatever help they need. And specifically please ask for the lawyer that we had Mr. Alan Silverstein. He was amazing and his staff was always attentive. Please go with them for your next law needs.
- I can only say great things about my attorney Allan Silverstein. He is professional, he calls back right away, he keeps me informed, and makes me feel comfortable as this entire ordeal is stressful. I have total confidence in his ability to handle whatever comes his way. He is no nonsense and very good at his job. Thank you Allan... he is a true asset to the team!