A sixteen-year-old from Nichols, New York was killed and another person was injured in a one-vehicle crash in Candor on the night of December 14.
The Tioga County Sheriff’s Office said that the deputies got a call at about 10:00 p.m. about a one-vehicle crash on Park Settlement Road.
A 2003 Toyota Camry was going south on Park Settlement Road when it went off the west side of the road, flipped over, and stopped on its roof.
According to the police, the sixteen-year-old driver Jacob B. Rogers, from Nichols, New York was found dead inside the car. The only passenger in the vehicle was transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The Tioga County Sheriff’s Office got help from the Owego Police Department, New York State Police, Candor Fire Department, Weltonville Fire Department, Candor E.M.S., Guthrie Air-Med, and Tioga County Hazardous Material Response Team.
The investigation into the one-vehicle crash in Candor continues.
After a car accident, it’s important to seek medical help. Losing a loved one in such an accident could be devastating, but it should not stop you to seek legal help.
Your attorney would help you to file for a compensation claim, collect evidence, and will advise you what to do next.
If you seek legal help from a car accident attorney, our team at Cellino Law is here to help you. We offer a free case evaluation and would answer every question you have. Our team is skilled in defending the rights of victims injured in car accidents. Insurance companies won’t think twice to cut your claim if they find even the tiniest gap in your case.
We’re ready to help you and represent you in court if it’s necessary. Let one of our New York car accident attorneys help you get the compensation you deserve.
WE CAN HELP
CALL US NOWFree Case Review
FREE CASE REVIEW
- I really appreciated your determination and efforts on handling my case. You have done an outstanding job, and I am very satisfied with the outcome of the settlement. Thank you so so much John.
- This is to express our gratitude to you and your team in helping us and Stephanie navigate through the legal process following her car accident. We are very satisfied with the outcome and grateful for your hard work and attention to details. We fell confident that with this compensation, Stephanie will be able to move forward with her studies and her life with the ability to care for some of her health needs resulting from the injuries sustained following her car accident. Thank you very much and may God continue to bless your efforts.
Jose & Rose
- I can only say great things about my attorney Allan Silverstein. He is professional, he calls back right away, he keeps me informed, and makes me feel comfortable as this entire ordeal is stressful. I have total confidence in his ability to handle whatever comes his way. He is no nonsense and very good at his job. Thank you Allan... he is a true asset to the team!
- We want to send a big "Thank you" from the both of us. We know you both fought for us and did a great job with our case. You did it in a timely manner and we appreciate it.
Kerrijo & Jerry
- I am writing this letter to say how much I appreciate your services pertaining to my case. Your injury attorney took a hands-on approach and left me fully informed at all times as to where my case was going as well as how much ground we had to cover; leaving the final decisions in my hands but making sure that I knew all of the risks involved in the choices. I have dealt with a few law firms in my life on various different cases and this is the first time that I never had to call and/or track down my lawyer… because of this, I have and will continue to recommend Cellino Law to my friends and associates.
- I highly recommend Cellino Law to anyone involved in a car crash. I worked with Michael Lovecchio, and had a wonderful experience given the circumstances. He was very attentive, and got the best possible outcome I could have wanted.